Minor Update & Fix -- Em Decent
We had some issues with our own font (lol!) in GameMaker recently, and we've since discovered a simple fix. There's a good chance that we pushed out an update to the font with this minor issue. So please update your projects with this latest version of Silver.
- Em Decent was reduced from -8 to -7.
- This will fix rendering issues with characters such as:
- ( )
- If you are using GameMaker, please use Font Size 14 for your game.
- Updated the Nintendo Switch directional buttons (Unicode characters are below) -- as clipping was seen.
- The Y origin/placement of this entire block as been moved down by 1.
- This fixes a clipping issue on the "deck" characters (), and aligns the rest of the set.
Get Silver, a font for games
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.